Thursday, March 26, 2009

Developing Skills at a fraction of the cost of training courses

Is anyone interested in developing either their own skills or the skills of their staff at a fraction of the cost of running a training course?

Not wanting to do myself out of business as in-house and open training courses are really effective but with the tightening of budgets I'm suprised there hasn't been an influx of members to JCI - an organisation which aims to develop tomorrows leaders. OK, the catch is you need to be in your 20s or 30s, but if that's you take a look at the website and if you are in Cambridge go along to All Bar One at 6.30pm on the fourth Thursday of the month, yes that's tonight to catch up with a growing band of young professionals wishing to network and increase their skills.

There's also a new You Tube video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWlKP0MNsZo

Why am I promoting JCI?
I have been a member for quite a long time ...! And through my membership I learned many skills which helped me gain promotion while with Barclays, and the network of contacts I built up has provided a steady stream of clients since setting up in business over 8 years ago. As well as the skills to run a successful training business. Contact me if you would like to know any more kate@aspire-2.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home